This is an affiliate link to Amazon on which we may earn a small referral sale commission at no extra cost to you.
Sock Height: Micro Crew
Material: 54% Nylon, 43% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex
Best for: Hiking, All Weather Performance
Features: Light Cushioning, Moisture Wicking, Odor-resistant, Lifetime guarantee
Details: This is the only bear your feet will want to encounter when you’re exploring the great outdoors. A lightly cushioned hiking sock with all the anti-funk qualities of Merino Wool, the Bear Town gives you freedom and flex to hike your way out of any unexpected encounter on the trail.
Light Cushioning makes it a perfect sock for hikers looking for a little less cushion. With half the wool yarn weight of Darn Tough's cushion socks, Darn Tough's lightweight cushion socks deliver lightweight performance with the perfect amount of cushioning along the base of your foot, while 17.2 Micron Merino Wool delivers supreme comfort. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
Darn Tough are confident about their socks: "Our unconditional lifetime guarantee is simple and without strings or conditions. If our socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, return them for another pair."
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultrasmooth, invisible feel.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.